Tuesday, July 10, 2012

guest post (or, what I spent my evening writing instead of fiction)

I've written a post for the Callihoo Publishing blog, entitled "What does it take to be a writer", in which I outline a few of the struggles I've faced in calling myself a writer. Check it out, and let me know what struggles you've faced in taking on that title!

http://callihoopublishing.blogspot.com/2012/07/what-does-it-take-to-be-writer.html


Also, I got oil paint on my gardening pants in class today, making me wonder if I should make them my painting pants instead. There, now I can still be random, even if I'm updating more frequently! :)

--
Listening to: In der Stille by Subway to Sally. The problem with this band is I keep listening to all of their albums on repeat while I work, so I keep getting bits stuck in my head and having no clue what song they're in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stir up the dust--leave a comment, start a discussion, or tell me about your cats!