Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hot Chocolate No Longer

Okay, so I swear for about the tenth time this week (and maybe 50th this month :P) I've wanted hot chocolate. Because of this, I get all excited, go heat the water, wash my big graduation mug and everything, make it, set it in front of me. . . and promptly forget about it. Then it gets cold, and I have to heat in the microwave, at which point I forget about it all over again. I've also done this with tea and ramen. My mind has lost the capacity to remember hot drinks. Just like it cannot store the information of where I put my cell phone last. Or maybe it's just cause I'm always up way too late. :)

So that was random, but I thought it was a rather interesting phenomena. And now I have that dang muppets song in my head. (phenomena, doo doo, doo doo doo, phenomona, doo doo doo doo. . . .)

And the crazy little kitten we recently adopted is rampaging about the livingroom again, chasing invisible nothings and meowing. Early she very efficiently stalked and captured a stuffed teddy, pouncing frantically and running from the room with it in her mouth. For a moment I really thought she'd caught a mouse, she was so protective and paranoid of her "kill". Lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stir up the dust--leave a comment, start a discussion, or tell me about your cats!