Saturday, November 15, 2008

Art and semi-writing

So I'm actually attempting NaNoWriMo this year, and I'm up to 36,669 words, around a week ahead of schedule. But for the past few days, I've been so bleh that I haven't written much of anything. So I've been drawing a bit, and have come to realize that I am a much better artist than I give myself credit for, especially when I'm not constantly comparing my art to that of other people, all of whom I see as being "better". So when I just draw unrestrained, I'm actually quite pleased with what I put out. Check out my deviantart for some of these new coolidinks pictures.

Oh, and one more problem. I haven't really written any poetry since August. Sigh. And here I thought I'd pushed past my problems with that and was actually going to keep it up fairly regularly. Sigh.


This thing below is to get me points on hatchlings, a game on facebook. Because I'm silly like that.

2 comments:

  1. wow, i looked on your Deviantart and saw your pictures.
    'Regret' and ' Mischievous' are my favourites! You're an amazing drawer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I like those ones a lot too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stir up the dust--leave a comment, start a discussion, or tell me about your cats!