Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Of singing and whistling

Hmm, technically that last one was written on the 14th, so I haven't been slacking as much as it would suggest. I'm kind of wrecking the title of this blog, but it's mainly there as a cautionary for later when I lose the "novelty" or whatever of blogging and never come on here. It seems to happen to everything I do online. ADD, or whatever.

Anyway, my happiness for today is that I've rediscovered my love for Phantom of the Opera. I've been singing it all day long, and all of last night as well. :) And I read through my (very short) Phantom fic and liked it. Hee hee, mary sueness!

The poll is tied now, two votes for "Isn't this a trick question?" and two for "Cheese sauce". And I only know who one of those voters was. Actually, two of them, if I count myself. I voted for the trick question one, because of the lactose intolerance or something.

The 14th was a very good drawing day, I got a bunch or pictures started, worked on some, and even finished a couple. But the next day failed, as far as drawing goes. I hope today will be a somewhat good writing day, because I want to work on my fics. Oh, but yesterday was a very good singing day. I was hitting some pretty good notes in Phantom.

So I still can't whistle, at least not with my lips. But I've found I'm basically the only person I know who can whistle with my throat/back of my mouth and actually do tunes and scales (kind of). At least I can change the note up and down, though I do best when going up. It's pretty awesome. I'd do it now, but people are sleeping.

So that's about it. I need to go work on my manga, or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stir up the dust--leave a comment, start a discussion, or tell me about your cats!