Sunday, July 13, 2008

At least it's something

Yay, I have one other thingy in my poll. Cheese sauce. I basically just wanted the poll so I could have a poll. It looks spifty.


So I accomplished nothing today. I went to church, tried in vain to stay awake during sacrament, watched Caiti's baby blessing and Danny being ordained as a priest (and skipped class with Ben), but that was about it. I was going to go home and clean today, but there was a miscommunication regarding bus times, and Rukia and I are therefore at our cousins' house for another night, which I'd normally be fine with, but we don't really do anything, so I'd rather be home being useful. Although singing "A Little Priest" and "My Friends" from Sweeney Todd with Ben was really fun, because I got to do the Mrs. Lovett parts, and he was the lovable Sweeney. Actually, we were both singing both parts in varying high/low voices, but it was still great fun.

I haven't written or drawn anything today, but I may change that in a bit. I doubt I'll be going to sleep for a while, so we'll see. I'm kind of in a writing mood, but it may just be for fanfic. I can't write poetry lately, and it's really irritating me, but it may just be that I haven't been trying hard enough/have been trying at the wrong times. I'll work on that tomorrow when I'm home again.

I'm hungry, like I usually am when I'm here (because I miss all the scheduled meals) although because of Caiti's blessing we snackies and stuff to munch on for a while. And Call family punch. Mmmm.

I really should work on my manga, but I don't know what to draw next. I need to think of an actual plot for it. Or maybe not. When I have a plot, I usually just stop drawing it because I work too hard on the plot. So maybe I just need to take it as it comes, or just stay one step ahead.

Stupid Ben, off tunnel singing. I'd like to go again, but every dang song was alto abuse, and while I'm not exactly an alto, singing that much super high soprano in every song hurts my voice. Stupid hymn book written by/for sopranos. And plus, I got a bug bite last time.

Hmm, once again I really didn't say anything useful in this blog. Oh well. At least I'm writing something. Until next time.

Oh, and the abridged series on youtube (Bleach abridged, Pokemon abridged, Yu-Gi-Oh abridged, etc) are really quite funny, if you find the right one.

"That's for canceling Firefly, you goth bastard!" - Ichigo as he takes down that hollow in the first episode. (actually from YuGiOh abridged, as I found out later)
"Begone, eggnog-induced hallucination!" - Ichigo upon seeing Rukia at his school in the second episode.

Ah, silly. Quite sweary, and often crude (Pokemon), but funny. Yu-Gi-Oh is still the best abridged one though. Lol.

2 comments:

  1. lol, i completely agree about the abridged series!
    Have you seen Naruto abridged?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen that one yet, but I've heard I should. Which one or ones are the best, because last I checked there were a ton. :)

    ReplyDelete

Stir up the dust--leave a comment, start a discussion, or tell me about your cats!