Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Haircut and Sweeney Toddness!

I just got a great new haircut today, and I'm so happy! I hadn't cut it since last April (when it was completely shaved), so it feels nice to now have a stylish haircut again. It's kind of a pixie cut, that I can either spike up or leave down, so very low maintenance but still cut. Anyway, the real reason I'm blogging is because of my Sweeney Todd obsession. I will never think of going to the "barber" the same way again. :)

I first thought about Sweeney Todd when the stylist tossed the sheet around me to keep the hair off. I had a quiet chuckle, then put it out of my mind. She shampooed, conditioned, then cut my hair, and I thought we were done, when she said she wanted to razor my ends so they would spike better. She then pulled out a razor that looked almost exactly like the one in Sweeney Todd, and proceeded to start cutting my hair. I nearly lost it. I kept expecting her to reach around and slit my throat. And for some reason this made me very happy. O_o I'm a strange person. . . but anyway, that was my real life Sweeney Todd experience. I shall ask for my ends to be razored every time from now on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stir up the dust--leave a comment, start a discussion, or tell me about your cats!