Sunday, May 8, 2011

ugh

Ughhh. That says it all. This story a day thing is grueling. I hope it gets easier as the month goes on. I won't let myself give up--I gave myself yesterday (goodness, it's already after midnight; the day before, then) as a free day, since I was unexpectedly occupied all day long, but it's only a free day in that I didn't have to finish my story then. I still started it, wrote some on my phone, and now I'm telling myself I have to finish it. And start and finish a story for today/yesterday. And then go to bed. And then write another when I wake up. Where's this crazy authoritative me when I'm watching hours of Babylon 5 and Futurama instead of writing?

edit: Dude, I've had this blog since 2008! Crazy. Don't know how I didn't realize that before. (Procrastinating by reading all old blog posts = both fail and win. Though at least the 'rarely updated' part of the title held up more than it has lately: less to read through! Not that it's a bad thing I'm posting more often. I just wish I had interesting things to post about. More interesting than writing and laziness.)

--
Listening to: Ich bin ein wahrer Satan by ASP. Love this band. Good writing music, since I can't sing along to or understand most of it. I pick lots of Gaelic music for the same reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stir up the dust--leave a comment, start a discussion, or tell me about your cats!